Thursday, September 15th, 2022 · 7:00 PM London BST
Paul Johnson holds a degree in Management Science from UMIST and is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Loss Adjuster and Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Paul is an experienced public company director whose roles have included CEO of Metal Tiger PLC (LON:MTR), Chairman of ECR Minerals (LON:ECR) and Non-Executive Director of Greatland Gold PLC (LON:GGP).
About This Webinar
During this webinar, Paul Johnson will make a short presentation followed by a Q&A session of investors’ questions on Power Metal’s latest strategic and operational developments and plans.
Here is the list of questions used in the Q&A section of the presentation:
• With the value already being demonstrated by the FCM IPO, would it make sense to spin out all the POW projects into separate listed companies?
• Have you had discussions with any JV partners for Molopo Farms yet?
• Given that POW operations at Molopo are ramping up, and of course you have the Tati Greenstone drilling progressing, it looks as though POW are really growing a resource and logistical base in Botswana. With this in mind, would you consider making an outright offer for Kavango Resources?
• When will the Golden Metal Resources and FDR IPOs take place?
• What are the plans for Silver Peak? You only have a 30% interest there. Wouldn’t it make sense to sell that on and focus on the projects where POW has the majority / 100% holding?
• As Uranium sentiment is moving rapidly and some excitement for the Reitenbach Uranium spin out into Tethers PLC, has the team at UEE there given you anytime or indication of which UK exchange they will list on, I see they are becoming active on social media?
• I’m an investor in ECR minerals and POW, I’m particularly interested in the potential for the New Ballarat Gold Corp Victoria spin out, I believe NBGC holds a more substantial land package than some of its listed Peers, what do you see as the future for this vehicle?
• Seeing this week’s news from GGP, transformational BOD appointments and significant funding, does this give you motivation? and excite the team on the potential for POW, principally with the Molopo drill programme in mind?
• I’ve seen mention of the POW investment fund, is this still active? I recall as CEO at Metal Tiger you managed to return in excess of £1m via an on-market investment less than a month?
• What % nickel grades are economic when we are talking 300-500m below the ground?
• Molopo Farms is a large footprint and the targets themselves considerable – is there any possibilities that that it could be split up into separate SPV’s as some areas will be more advanced than others?
• Can you drill all year round in Botswana?
• Do you think sometimes information is lost with too many RNS releases?
• In the current market what are the company’s strengths moving forward and weaknesses?
• With the company spin-offs, and IPO, how do you see value being returned to POW investors?
• When the markets turn, are you ready for the highs to come?
• What are you looking at that genuinely excites you about short-term news for POW?
• How do you see the company in the next 12 months, what are your aims and targets?