Southern Empire Resources announces company will exercise option on Oro Cruz Property

Southern Empire Resources CEO Dale Wallster joined Steve Darling from Proactive to share news the company has entered into an amendment agreement that will see the company exercise its option to acquire a 25% interest in the Oro Cruz Property.
Wallster says the company will own a 25% interest in the Oro Cruz Property and have the option to acquire the remaining 75% by making a final payment of US $100,000 to an underlying vendor by April 15, 2023. The company also shared what the plan for exploration will look like moving forward.
Wallster also talked about the company’s activity in Mexico where they recently started drilling.
#proactiveinvestors #southernempireresourcecorp #TSXv #SMP #otcqb

You might like

© 2022 The Latest StockMarket News and Interviews